CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

HELP!!! Ideas...

See these yummy looking treats?

See this typical boy????

I need to mix the two!

Problem 1: Convincing him that these are okay to send to school for his valentine treats!  "Mom, come on!"  So, I think I solved the first problem... HE ATE THEM!  Problem solved! They are yummy enough to send. 

Problem 2: Coming up with a cute V-day saying for the tag to coordinate with the pop and not totally embarass him in the process!

HELP!!!!!
So here is my thought...
If you come up with a saying/phrase (something) for the tag, share it in a comment on this post and I use your comment on the pops, then I will make my next post all about your blog and link it to my facebook page!
That may not be much, but you would also be making my day by helping me out!  You would be a blessing to me!
Thanks so much for all your help!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment