CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Party On!

So I decided that since I spend half the year planning parties for all the kiddos in our family anyway, I might as well develop a blog devoted to the process!  I like planning.  I like parties.  I love little details!  I know there are a million ideas out there, but I wanted to plan a party like a play - with a script!  Some laughed at me when I literally had a script (plan of events) for Jenna's birthday party!  That's quite alright!  I would rather be scripted and over prepared then have a houseful of kiddos running aimlessly about!  So up next for the planning process, Tara's 7th birthday.  OH MY! Did I really just say her 7th birthday????  Not possible.  My sweet, sweet baby girl!  I hope to post pics of Christopher's party and all the cool concoctions the kids came up with as they pretended to be Prof. Sebastian from his Pokemon themed party!

0 comments:

Post a Comment